We are Full. Registration Closed.
PLACE: FT. DE SOTO PARK, ST. PETERSBURG
START TIME: HALF & 10K – 7:05 A.M.
Join us for a safe and socially-distanced Shamrock Half and 10K at beautiful Ft. De Soto Park. Participation is limited to 300 runners and walkers to ensure plenty of space for everyone. Sign up today to save your spot!
In an effort to practice social distancing due to COVID-19, we will not have ANY packet pickups. Instead we will be mailing your bib and chip to you. When you register online at Active.com, please make sure that your address is correct, especially if you have recently moved.
Please do not forget your bib (or pins) on race morning! Finisher T-shirts will be available for pickup near the finish line once you complete the race, along with your finisher medal.
Covid Protocol at The Race
• Athletes are REQUIRED to wear face masks at ALL TIMES except while running in the race.
• Athletes will be lined up by anticipated pace in rows of 7 with 8 feet between each athlete.
• Athletes will line up in 50 rows behind the start line on top of markers on the ground.
• Athletes will start by row every 5 seconds, beginning at 7:15 am.
• After each start, all other athletes will move 6 feet closer to the start line.
• All timing and scoring will be based on chip timing
“The race was very well executed! I felt safe. The water stops had bottled water, hand sanitizer was out and you weren’t allowed to get your medals, T and food unless you had your mask on. I would 100% do it again.”
– Genna @Risforrunning
“Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think you and the volunteers did a great job hosting the race on Saturday. The safety measures that were put in place were very well thought out.”
– Cheryl Costello
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, staging races in Clearwater, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
The Starfish Challenge.
Read About the Starfish Challenge…