Registration Is Closed
Entry fees increase the closer you get to race day. Register now and save!
• We are limited to 350 entrants in the Halfathon & 10K only. We will not have a 5K this year.
• All registration is on-line – there will be no on-site registration during race week, nor on race morning.
• There is NO PACKET PICKUP prior to the race or on race morning.
• ALL bibs will be sent via US Mail starting on or about March 8 on a daily basis.
• Please make sure that your address is correct when you register at Active.com. The auto-populated address may be outdated if you’ve recently moved.
• If you are from outside our area, and would prefer your bib sent to a local address, you must email us.
• If you are from outside our area, and would like your bib sent via U.S. Priority mail, please check that option in the registration. $10 fee.
• Entry fees will increase again for ALL athletes on Thursday night, March 16 to cover the added cost of Priority Mail.
• Athletes who have not received their bib by Tuesday, March 19 must notify us by email so we can send a new bib via Priority Mail.
• You are responsible for your bib and supplying your own safety pins.
• Please do NOT FORGET bibs and pins on race day as replacement bibs will NOT be available on-site.
• Race Day Instructions will be Included with your bibs.
Your Registration Includes
Starfish gold medal for all Halfathon and 10K finishers
Ladies’, Men’s or Kids’ tech shirt
Personalized bibs for early entrants
Affordable entry fees and refund policy
Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
Aid stations stocked with bottled water
Awards for the top three in standard age groups
Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three M/F
Regular e-mails, providing updated information
Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather, fire, pandemic. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race.
If our race permit is withdrawn due to COVID-19 and this race is cancelled, you may defer your entry to any of our future races (we have 5 races per season), including this year or any following year. There is no expiration date, no transfer fee, nor processing fee.
If you have already signed up for all our races this season, you may transfer to the following year. Should our entry fees increase, you will be locked in at the price you already paid. See our race schedule at: http://floridaroadraces.com.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
Strollers, Bicycles & Dogs Not Allowed
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Strollers, skaters, skateboards, bicycles or dogs are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
Please include your e-mail address so we can forward race updates to you. E-mail is our primary source of communication with our athletes.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by September 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, staging races in Clearwater, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
– Alan Meyer, Former President of the Bradenton (FL) Runners Club